For Sale

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Little Cutie-Patooties Back Packs

Oh my!!  Last week had a little tea party on Nuuanu 1024 and just had to dig into my little file folder for some Omiyagi Gift Inspiration. Check my little gifts out!!



I created this little back packs with the help of Sizzix Box 2 and Mini Oops! Its Box 3 and Scallop Envelope dies.



I fit two tea bags in the front pocket and a bunch of goodies inside the back pocket.



If there is interest, I'll post instructions, although I pretty much followed these great instructions by Mary Arima at Splitcoast Stampers with some modifications.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh those backpacks are adorable. I would love it if you share how-tos. Autumn or Christmas designs would be perfect for school treat holders. The kids would love them!

Colleen said...

It was great having tea with all of you and catching up on things. It's always lots of fun to see what everyone comes up with to surprise each other with. I love what you decided to me. All of them turned out super cute in each person's favorite color. :)

Lynda said...

Very cute! Love a tutorial

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!