For Sale

Friday, August 16, 2013

August Tea Swap - Open Call

I haven't posted an open call for a while!!  Well, here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open call for August's Tea Swap


Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by August 31.
The OPTIONAL Theme:  A Child's Birthday
The OPTIONAL Color scheme:  Primary colors Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me today with the following information:


1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY
I will send a group email with the partner list by August 19.  Teas must be mailed out by August 31!

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need samples of tea swap cards?  Here are two I never posted:
My June Tea Swap partner was Miyuki from California and here is her beautiful card:
The optional theme and colors were Red, White and Blue.  The stamp is from Greeting Farms. 

My May Tea Swap partner is Mary B from Florida and here is her beautiful card (front only):

Mary is 80 years old (she told me) and so enjoys making cards.

Both of my partners gave tea bags and little gifts.  I sure felt special!!

If you want to see more swapped cards, click on the photo slide show on the top right hand corner of this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!