For Sale

Friday, May 24, 2013

Mike Wazowski and class tomorrow!!


Just got back from the Big Island.  Can't believe I forgot to go to Stone Cookie Factory!!  I love that place and eat their cookies with my tea.  Oh well,

While on the Big Island, I visited my best friend for a ouple of days.  It was cold but we had a wonderful time!  Anyway, this body scrubber and soap was picked up at a local craft fair.  They were favors for my BFF's son who will be graduating this weekend so this is what I came up with.  Big googlie eyes and we added a ribbon so that it would be worn like a lei.  The graduate is known for his Mike Wazowski (think Monster's Inc) mascot so I quickly created tags for the soap bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those people that signed up for my May class, it is scheduled for tomorrow, May 25. at 1:30 (not 1:00) p.m.  Don't Forget and I'll See You THERE!!!
Have a good one!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The body scrubber is cute. I love the tag that you made. Your tag reminds of all the Mike that I saw at Disneyland over the weekend. They have lots of them right now since they are promoting the Monster's University movie. Your friend's son would have love meeting Mike.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!