For Sale

Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Happy Hinamatsuri"



Happy Hinamatsuri!! It's Girl's day today and I'm going to tea with a bunch of friends.

The above little purse is made from my new favorite die: Sizzix Scallop Envelope. You can purchase it from Stamping Up. You can create a little box (or purse) and fit 3 x 3 cards inside.

I just love it when I have on hand all the supplies to make 20 little purses!!  The "paper" I used are Pre-Folded, Textured, and double-sided cards that come in a box from My Mind's Eye.  One card will create one purse.  The cards are heavy weight so you have to die cut one at a time or else the score lines get cutoff.  After cutting 2 pieces, I cut a little strip for the handle.

All 20 ready to go, filled with two tea bags and a Ghiradelli chocolate square.


A close up show of one of them

Other supplies used:  dewdrops, Futuru computer font, McGill Multitags punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!