For Sale

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fruit pun tea swap


I am on a hiatus waiting for my mojo to come back and enjoying the quiet time before the crazy craft fair season starts. Please visit A Place in Time for some fantastic savings! It's the only place to get their signature Hawaiian stencils and stamps!

This card is going to Mary in MA. She is my partner for the fruit pun swap this month. I used Martha Stewart apple punch (I love this apple shape!), Nesti Label 1 die, the computer for the sentiment, gorgeous paper I got from Colleen called Honey Cake by MME, Tim Holtz' border die Vintage Lace, and Liquid Pearls.


Here is the tea bag holder. Apple flavored tea is the perfect complement.

I've been cleaning out my house and the craft area getting ready for two garage sales. Stay tuned for some great deals on gently used and new crafting supplies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!