For Sale

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Prototype library pocket/gift card holder

I wish I took a picture of this unfinished.  If I am not sure how something will turn out I will create it on whatever paper is laying around.

This WAS a prototype of the pocket card/gift card holder class I taught earlier this month.

I mean it was really plain with no embellishments or anything, just the guts!
Here is the one I taught in class.
  
 
You can see the resemblance. I was going to throw it away but decided it was still useable :o)
I added all the embellishments and handstitching
 
 Which one do you prefer? 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, Yummy! I love what you did with a simple gift card holder. The colors and embellishments make it delicious!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These ALL turned out gorgeous. Nice to see them with different DP's.

HawaiianLibrarian said...

I love both: soft pastels just right for baby/sweet bridal shower, gift for a wahine; graphic black for a sophisticated wahine or for a guy gift.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!