For Sale

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tea Card from Anne and Open Call - May's Tea Swap

 Last month my tea partner was Anne who lives ALL THE WAY in Denmark!  How cool is that!!

 
Here is the cute tri-fold card she made for me. 
The theme was TIME FOR TEA!!!  And the color scheme was Purple/Yellow
 
 She also spoiled me with tea from China, a Hello Kitty puffy stickers and this adorable tea pot keychain

 Thank you, Anne, for being a wonderful partner!!

Want to join us?  Here's your chance

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's Open call for May's Tea Swap!!

Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by May 8.

Optional Card Theme:  FLOWERS!!!  Colors:  Red/Green

Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than April 25
Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY
I will send a group email with the partner list by April 27. Teas must be mailed out by May 8.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Your tea swap partner Anne is very creative and generous. The card she is awesome and what she surprised with you such a thoughtful RAK.

Anne said...

Well as organizer of our swaps you deserve to be spoiled :o) Glad you like it. Anne.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!