For Sale

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I created these cute little gift card holder bags for a Stamping Up swap as well as did a make-in-take for a Ladies's Night Crop last week..
I had a lot of vellum on hand, so I thought I would use it.  The vellum was stamped with SU Going Green stamp set using the Classic SU ink pads (hey, they dried quickly and did not smear!!).  Then I ran the vellum through the embossing folder.  IRL, the vellum took on a pretty sheen when embossed. 

 For these bags I also punched a vellum flower to decorate the bags along with card stock flower punchies and inserted a tiny pearl.  The strap of the bag (SU Label punch) closes with Velcro tabs.  The flat eyelets were leftovers from the Celebrations card class.  Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the bag.
However, a gift card sits very nicely inside.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love the purses that you made for your swap and the make and take. Wish I could have come to learn how make a purse. What a great idea to run the vellum through to emboss it. I like how you used the SU label punch too. You are just too clever! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!