For Sale

Friday, February 17, 2012

Love Bug - Open Call for March Tea Swap


This adorable paper pieced LOVE BUG card was created by Jan T from Palmer, MA. Isn't it adorable!!!

Jan was my February Tea Swap Partner and the optional theme card was "LOVE"!She also sent me two caffeine free Strawberry Pomegranate tea bags Mmm! Thank you, Jan, for a most beautiful card! I have been showing everyone this card. You should see it in person, all the detail on it amazes me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open call for our March Tea Swap

If you are interested in joining our monthly tea swap, here are the details:
Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by March 10.
Optional Card Theme: Spring using GREEN (isn't this easy!!)
Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than February 22

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY

I will send a group email with the partner list by February 25. Teas must be mailed out by March 10.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!