For Sale

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LO Share

Senior photos of my dd.   I got a scrap kit from my favority local scrapbook store Scrappn Savvy.   Basically, I think Karrie makes the scrap kits from left-over materials from classes or make-n-takes.  She bundles up some scraps of cardstock, patterned paper and some fun embellishments -- all of $2-3.   I made this layout and five cards (at least one will be posted) from one of those scrap kits, plus half sheet of patterned paper and cardstock base for my layout and some of my cards.   And I have a ton of canvas embellishments left!   Great deal, Karrie!
Enjoy!  Karen

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So beautiful.

The Razzill Dazzill Girl said...

Wow! Supper cute layout! Great use of scraps! Never let your scraps go to waste, after all this is called "scrapbooking"! Thanks for supporting Scrapp'n Savvy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!