For Sale

Friday, March 18, 2011

Little Chickadee

This little chickadee is too cute! Saw it at Inspired Designs and thought it would be perfect for the little omiyage gifts to my friends (whom I only see once at year) at Scrapper's Jam 2011!! Of course I had a limited amount of punches having sold most of them earlier this year or loaned them out. Oh, and yes, I did start on this project the wee morning of the Jam.I had a WONDERFUL time at the Jam seeing all my old friends. Spent the whole time socializing with old and new friends. Can't believe I paid the money to socialize and scrapped ONLY 2 pages!!!

Here's to all those I hadn't seen in a long time but saw at the Jam ... DeAnna, Marisa, Brenda, Sally, Gayle, Carol, Peggy, Man Le, Debbie, Shellie, etc., etc. Thanks for a GREAT JAM!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! You actually alternated the colors of the candy!?!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!