For Sale

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tea Swap - Open Call

First Tea Swap of the New Year

Requirements: You will mail 2 tea bags to your partner in a handmade card by January 10.
Remember: By signing up for this swap you agree to be a responsible swapper.

Optional Theme: New Years or Baby Cards
Card can be blank
OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

Email me by December 30, SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with the following info:
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap outside of the US or US ONLY

Past tea swappers don't have to send me the info above UNLESS your information has changed.

I will send a group email with the partner list around December 31st. Teas must be mailed out by January 10.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!