For Sale

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tea Swap - From California!

Two cards from Juana S. arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to dig in! Check out the two beautiful cards she made. The cover of the right card actually held an extra tea bag in a tiny vellum envelope so I received 3 tea bags total: 2 - Honey of an Apple Snapple Black Tea and a Bigelow's Constant Comment. I'm sipping this Honey of an Apple. It is delicious and unique, haven't tried this one before.

One of the bags came in this handmade tea bag holder. Can you see potential in this idea? I see tulips! I think the next tea swap I'm going to leave this creative idea. Thank you, Juana, for the delicious teas and the creative cards!

If you want to join the fun, love tea, love creating cards, and meeting new people, let me know and I'll connect you to our Tea Swap hostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!