For Sale

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tea swap time!

This one is going to Nancy Overbury in Quebec, Canada. Wanted to use those envelopes that come with the Christmas Holiday Cards at Longs Drugs. Came up with this card. What do you think? I hope she likes it! I put Hawaiian Classic Tea flavored Mamaki & Passion Fruit and the Hawaiian Islands tea Company flavored Hibiscus Honey Lemon. Pattern paper by October Afternoon, Detours: Garden Path line.
Instructions for card:

To make this card, used a 4" x 12" green cardstock. Scored at 1", 5", 6", and 11". Fold up at 6" and staple to create tea pocket. Fold up at 11" and staple to create second pocket.



Cut cover paper 4" x 9". Score 1". Overlap over the precut, scored green cardstock. See pictures. Decorate cover and you are all done.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

WOW - it hasn't arrived yet and I've spoiled my surprise! I'm really looking forward to seeing it, and enjoying the tea. Thanks in advance for the kind effort! cheers, Nancy

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!