For Sale

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Paint a Chipboard

This was a response to a challenge on The Scraproom last month: Paint a Chipboard on a layout.

1. Thought I would use Prima Little Guy for my layout:



2. Organized my supplies: Round Chipboards, acrylic paints, stamps, Staz On stamp pads, tooth picks



3. Started painting some matching colors



3. When I first started this project I had no idea what I was going to do. However after inking and painting away on some of the chipboards, I kept adding and adding designs before I had to stop myself from getting carried away. It was so much fun!!

Here are all the finished chipboards:



4. A closer shot:



5. And now to add them onto my layout.



Omg, this was so much fun!!

6. TIP: Make sure your ink is totally dry before placing them on the page. My blue dots were wet. As I moved them and as my little son wanted to take a closer look, we smeared the dots. It got on the pictures and other paper. I repainted and retouched. You can hardly tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!