For Sale

Monday, March 18, 2024

Faux Wax Seal Card Class

Come join me for class on Saturday, March 30, 2024 at 1:30 pm at Jade's place and we will create some cards. On a recent trip, I picked up some faux wax seals and thought it would make a great set of cards.  

In fact, here's one of them on foil background:

 


Class cost is $25.00.  Email (ot text me) to let me know you are coming. Please bring your Basic Card Class Supplies Kit:  A scoring device (i.e. scor-pal) and scoring tool (bone folder), black ink pad, a paper trimmer, scissors, both tape and liquid adhesive, black ink marker/pen, pencil and eraser, ruler, Versamark Clear Ink Pad, dimensional adhesive, tweezers, and Stampin Up Simply Shammy. 

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!