For Sale

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Saturday's Class - It's Mini Album time!

Can you believe we are ending September already?  That means there are little more than 3 months until Christmas!!  Oh my!!

It's been a while since we created a mini album for class so here is a picture.  I'm doing this album a little differently.  I will reserve two classes for this project but if we feel we do not need the second class, then we will have another project.  For Saturday's class, we will work on the Album cover and insides.  Next month, if needed, we will add the pattern paper and any other inserts.  For this class YOU pick the paper!  Look around and see what pattern paper you have in your stash to complete the album.  Normally I charge a little more for minis but since you are picking the paper, I will leave the price the same.  Don't forget, Stampin' Up has lots beautiful designer series paper.  You can order through Jade or myself and it will be received in time for the next month's class.

The pages of your album are white.  Your choice for album cover are the following:

Let me know which color and I will "reserve" that color for you.  I also have grey paper.  So far I have finished a pink and a baby blue.  I will work on a white one next and you should see the finished project next week Saturday.

This sturdy 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 little mini holds at least 43 full size pictures and we are using recycled envelopes!


Reserve your spot today.

Saturday, September 24, 2021
1:30 p.m. @ Jade's Place in Kailua
Cost:  $23.00

Please bring your class supplies, including:  Paper trimmer with a sharp blade, your scor pal or other scoring device (longer than 7.5"), bone folder and liquid glue (DO NOT choose the type that dries quickly, please), bring a ruler with 1/8" increments and pay or talc powder  

**Your Basic Card Kit Supplies should include: A paper trimmer, scissors, both tape and liquid adhesive, black ink marker/pen, pencil and eraser, ruler, dimensional tape, tweezers, a scoring tool, corner rounder, and baby wipes.

Please note that we have to cap class attendance at 9.  Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!