For Sale

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Last Class of 2019

I am sorry for the late post. Class is scheduled for this Saturday, October 26, 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm at Jade's place in Kailua.  Cost is $23.00. Reserve your space by emailing me right away. 

We will be creating some mini cards, both island inspired and everyday sentiments. Please bring the following items to class:  stamping device like the stamparatus or misti. This is a must for class. Let me know if you don't have one and I will try to accommodate.  Bring some ink cubes if you don't want to use my big ink pads, stamp cleaner, black ink pad, papercrafting chalk, and dimensionals (foam tape). There will be some fussy cutting. Don't forget your Basic Card Kit supplies!!

**Your Basic Card Kit Supplies should include: A paper trimmer, scissors, both tape and liquid adhesive, black ink marker/pen, pencil and eraser, ruler, dimensional tape, tweezers, a scoring tool, corner rounder, and baby wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!