For Sale

Sunday, June 16, 2019

The Fascinating Fascinator

As I was cleaning out this blog, found some posts that never got posted so starting with this one.  I think it was actually close to a year ago . . .

Last month (**actually in April 2018**) I went to a crafting day at the Library hosted by my favorite Librarian.We created Fascinators using a treasures of left over pieces and discards.
I absolutely LOVE this one... gold and black.
The Librarian in her gorgeous purple one (of course) and check out this beautiful red one.

I know there is a group picture of all of us with our newly created beautiful Fascinators but I'm waiting for someone to send me a copy.  We had lots and lots of fun and each one looked so different.


Oh, almost forgot.  Here is a picture of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!