For Sale

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Pocket Letter Swap

We continue to have both the Tea and Pocket Letter Swaps each month.  Here is a sample that Brenda created for me last month.  The theme “Try a New Technique in a Color Scheme Not used before”:


Brenda used dragonflies on this PLS.  I love dragonflies!  Each pocket contains hidden goodies like diecuts, bling, die cuts, flowers, etc.


Brenda said she used her new Bo-Bunny Papers and embellishments. She also used a new dragonfly diecut and The Art Anthology Sorbet-Dimension Paint with a new stencil from Delta.

Love the bright Orange and Green Colors on this Pocket Letter!

If you are interested in joining us, send me an email! I'll post a tea swap recently received from Dori next. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!