For Sale

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tea Time Tea Swap

January's tea swap theme was "Tea Time". Besides a handmade card, swappers had to send two favorite recipes. Here's my card to my partner, Gail:


I went a little eclectic, using kraft paper and K&Co's Jubilee paper line. Die and Stamps from Papertrey Ink's Tea for Two.

For January's tea swap, we had to include two favorite recipes.  I chose two local ones for Custard Mochi and Tofu Poke.

The recipe holder was a simple folder design and on the cover I used stamp and dies by SU Watercolor Wings.

I'll share what Gail created for me in the next post.  We are having a rain storm for most of this week. Wind, rain and more rain. Stay warm and dry and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Colleen Kwan said...

You did a great job in making the card and recipe card holder for Gail. I am sure she was all smiles when she received them along with the onolicious local recipes. I'd love your recipe for tofu poke. I love poke! Stay safe and dry in the rain.

Lynn said...

This is so pretty and swapping recipes is a great way to discover new eating delights. I've tried to contact you by email to send you a prize from HM Ben Franklin Crafts Club. I'm not sure I have your current email address. Anyway please either write to my blog or lsakami@aol.com so I can get your mailing address. Happy crafting!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!