For Sale

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Masculine cards - sneak peek


Another masculine card similar to the one I posted previously, except I used a flip fold and it is a gift card. If you are a beginner card maker, there are a few basic supplies you should add to your collection. The first, of course, are the basic all occasion stamps like "Thank you", "Happy Birthday", "With Sympathy", and "Just a Note". Next, keep an eye out for a few basic "all occasion" images or embellishments, like a birthday cake, balloons, flowers and something masculine like this stamp that I found at a garage sale for only a buck!

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your card reminds me of the VW Beetle my hubby drove when we dated. Your cute yet masculine card brings back happy memories.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!