For Sale

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Little Girl Purses

So, right after class this past Saturday, I had to work on birthday favors.

My little niece had a tea party for her birthday. I thought this would be perfect as a favor.  The idea came from Colleen who made a similar one for one of our tea parties.  I used SU Box 2 and Top Note dies; Nestibilities Scallop and circle dies; Sizzix Flourish - Flower with Leaves die, brads, ribbon and velco.

We filled the favors with nail polish, lip gloss, candy, and a bracelet.

I also added a scallop circle behind the lollipop and added ribbon.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, such a cute little purse. It sure holds a lot of goodies. Sweet idea.

Colleen said...

What cute favors. I think your purse turned out much cuter than mine. LOL!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!