For Sale

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Element of Surprise - Card Class Sneak Peak #1

OH MY, has it been 2 weeks since my last post?  Life's been pretty busy with trips and illness in the family.  Over the next couple of days I'll be posting these late sneak peaks of The Element of Surprise Card Class scheduled for Saturday, July 27 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.  Cost of the class is $23 and I know I still have spots left.  If you wish to register, you may contact me or call Bill (A Place At Time) at (808) 261-2882.

Now on to the cards:

As you probably can gather from the title of the class, it's all about pop-ups and this is the first card.  When the card is opened, a little 3-D beautifully wrapped present (with tag) pops up.  This would make an adorable card for a birthday (male or female), or even a wedding card.

Here is the tentative list of supplies to bring.  I think I will update it one more time after the sneak peaks.

**Amended**
Please bring the following items to class:  Adhesive (tape and glue), paper trimmer, pencil, scoring tool (i.e. Scor-Pal), bone folder, scotch tape, scallop border punch, scissors, mini glue dots, black ink pad, crop-a-dile (or other type of tiny hole punch), piercing tool; opt:  Xyron mini sticker maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!