For Sale

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hangin' Loose with Kona

This is Kona. 

Although I admit I had him for a couple of years and used him only 1 time.
As soon as I saw him, I wanted this stamp set!!  Isn't he adorable?!! Nevermind the high postage cost!! 
 I decided to use the stamp set to create my tea swap card for Mary in Florida.  
The theme of the swap was masculine and the optional colors were blue and green.
 The younger version of Kona
which I used for tea holder.  Of course, I had to include teas from Hawaii!
 
 The set all together.  Hope she likes it!!

Hangin' Loose with Kona Stamp set by Craft Lounge Crafty Clear Stamps
Wave stencil from A Place in Time
Raffia from Hawaii
Copic pen coloring
I added Stickles and circles from confetti onto the waves


1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love the card and tea holder with Kona on it. He is so cute! I have some Craft Lounge stamps, but I am not sure if I have any of Kona. I will have to check in my stash.

The waves with the stickles and confetti look fab. They finish off the cards and tea holder perfectly. BTW, your did a great job with your Copics too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!