For Sale

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Greater Appreciation!



My friends are always teasing me about how my supplies have to "age" before I use it for my personal use. It is true, I admit! It's not because I prefer it that way, rather I don't have the time just to play and experiment at my own leisure. This is Hope. I have had her for two years, it's the first time I've used her and Greeting Farms has discontinued her!

Anyway, I decided to finally use her and discover what the hype is about Copic Pens (which, every one of you reading this has probably been using them for years already! (Again, showing my preference for aging!!) Ok, well, I had a little time to play, borrowed some pens from BFF Sherri and started to work.



I now have a greater appreciation for all of you lovers of Copic pens and cutesy images!!! It took me a while to get Hope to where I was happy.

So when you receive a hand colored image card like this and all those that you see all over the internet, it is an expression of love; time, effort and money spent on creating a beautiful handmade card to brighten someone's life.



Copic and cutesy stamp users ... YOU ARE DA BOMB!!!

PS: A special thank you to GF Colleen, for the beautiful sentiment stamp :o)


4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

love her paper piece outfit...she's adorable...

SuiLan said...

Cute cards... I love the paper piecing!

Colleen said...

Cute card and great coloring. You sound like me with not having enough time to use all my stamps. Lots of them have retired and I have not used them. LOL! I love my Copics, but defintely do not use them as much as I would like to. You did a great job in incorporting the stamp that I gave to you on the outside and inside of the card. :)

Lynn said...

Wow, you did a fantastic job on the card. I can't believe you aren't a long time user of Copics because your coloring is great. Using Copic pens takes lots of practice.....I haven't been satisfied with my efforts yet. Your choice of colors and sentiment are really good.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!