For Sale

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Card Share - Animal Crackers

Until recently, I was a CTMH consultant.  I have a number of the little booklets of CTMH paper samples that were used for showings.  Since I'm not showing anymore, I decided to use the papers to make some cards.   So, today and over the next few days I will be showing cards made with the CTMH line called "Animal Crackers".

Following are two quick cards.  On the first card, the green spot is actually embossed cardstock bearing birthday greetings (didn't show up well).   The flower is prima and the felt lady bug was in my stash.   On the second card, I incorporated a Martha Steward border punch and SU sentiment.

More cards to follow this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!