For Sale

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MIA - Craft Fair Season

Yes, I've been MIA, working frantically for this Season's Best Craft Fair this week Friday (Black Friday), Saturday and Sunday at the NBC. Of course we procrastinated until the last minute to make our wares.

But anyway, here is one of the 12x12 bulletin boards I just finished. It's a magnetic and cork board I just decorated with 3-d flowers.

The second shot is a close up of the embossed centers for these flowers.

I'm having so much fun with them. It's almost like scrapbooking a layout!!

Well, I've got 6 more to go as well as some clipboards to decorate....

So far I've completed desk calendars and Babes in a Tin. More pictures will be posted.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!