For Sale

Sunday, September 5, 2010

3 x 3 Christmas Card


Karen hosted another 3 x 3 Christmas Theme swap and I just finished my cards, actually stayed up to 2 a.m. to finish it since I have several projects I need to get done, hopefully before the weekend ends.

The paper is CTMH (Thank you, DeAnna!), BG buttens, tree punch that I ran through Cutterbug embossing folder and added gold wiring around. Ribbon I have had for years, don't know what brand. The label is a Nesti and on some of the cards I machine stitched w/thread and then some I didn't since the little PC sewing machine was giving me problems. Yes, I still have that little $10 machine from years gone by. Great for little things that scream for stitching at 3:30a in the morning!! Star brad, word stamp by Hero Arts, and Tim Holtz Coffee stain ink around all the edges.
The inside I used RF Flourish stamps with Versamark and then went over with light green chalk since I wanted a soft look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!