For Sale

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Father's Day - Shirt & Tie


Created for the Koolau Kropper's Shoebox Card swap next week. I just love the whole look, simple yet elegant with the origami necktie. I can't take full credit, though. One day as I was blog hopping, I came across this from CardoftheWeek.com. I've kept it for a couple of years and thought it's time to pull it out again, just in time for Father's Day. Great idea for a Retirement Card or even a Graduation card.

I used a 3 x 3 pattern paper for the tie which will fit an A2 card perfectly! The collar is created by cutting the card 5/8" down and cut in on both sides 1". Adhere a finished tie to the middle, centering so that the two loose flaps meet nicely in the middle with the tie hanging down in the middle. Fold the two flaps together so it looks like a collar and tack down with brads.

SU Teeny Tiny Wishes, SU Window punch, brads, wire (dusted off and used!), and scraps of paper.

8 kits were created way into the late nite. I was having too much fun being creative that I finally forced myself to bed at 1a this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!