For Sale

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sketch challenge

I believe this was a sketch from Mojo Monday. Great way to use up some scraps. I always love their sketch challenges but rarely actually get the card done during the week of the challenge. This one I actually did, but of course I didn't post it timely.



Papers and cardstock are CTMH, buttons from Karen's button container, with waxy flax (CTMH) tied. Ribbon is from my stash as are the rub-on. I cut the sentiment block with a Nestabilities die.

Check out my post over at my-crazy-never-still-life.

2 comments:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

GREAT card! Love the stitching and the sentiment on linen. Is that a stamp?? Very cool!

Karen C said...

Actually it's old rub-ons on the linen-look paper.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!