For Sale

Friday, January 30, 2009

Two more scrap cards


I just love making cards from extras after completing a layout! I used scraps from a girly girl layout on the first card, ribbon from my PAWS Secret Santa (Thanks, Jeanne!) and a felt flower from HL. The orange piece was embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder. The second card used some diecut paper from KI Memories, more of those circles from that same page kit as last time, Robin's Nest dew drops and a few other scraps and stickers. Both were quick!

I'm doing my take on Project-365 over at my personal blog http://my-crazy-never-still-life.blogspot.com/. My project name is 52 Weeks of Photos. I know myself. I will never take a photo every day for 365 days. But I might take a group of photos weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!