For Sale

Saturday, January 21, 2012

"It's a Boy" - from Sandy

Look what I got in the mail!!

A BEAUTIFUL ensemble from my January Tea Swap Partner, Sandra from Texas. This lady is definitely gifted and talented!!

The optional theme was "celebrations" in colors blue, white or silver. Her talent just blows me away!!

Here is my two tea bags beautifully wrapped and personalized

and a little candy from K&Co.

I'm the lucky one to get such a talented partner this month.
Sandy, this is just gorgeous! Thank you very much!! I just love looking at them!

If you would like to join our little tea swap, ready below:

--Responsible Swappers only--


February's Tea Swap is now open!

The optional theme is: Valentine's Day; Optional Colors are: Red and Pink
Cards can be blank or with sentiments, your choice.

Requirements: Send a handmade CARD with two tea bags to your partner by the deadline.

Let me know if you would like to join the January Tea Swap by January 25
Your partner's information will be emailed to you by January 27
You will have until February 7 to mail your cards out.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The card that Sandy made is so cute. What a great idea for the animal that she made. The coordinating goodie bag for the tea is very cute too and the flowers candy from K&Co are beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!