For Sale

Friday, June 12, 2009

Tea Time!!


Here is my little tea book for my Tea Swap Partner Jennifer Bliss from PA. I finally went to the Lupicia Tea store at Ala Moana. Now that is tea heaven! Bought a bag of flavored Hawaiian Tea called Lokelani and Malama (mmmm!!) and sent it off in a handmade tea bag holder which I found at SCS here. Tea buttons I had bought several years ago! I also send a bag of cherry blossom tea a friend brought back from Japan. Here is what the inside of the book looks like. Good huh?


And then yesterday I got my tea from Melani Julian in MA! She sent Earl Grey Blue and Sticky Toffee Pudding. Today I tried the Earl Grey and it was smooth and delicious! Love the flavor of that tea! Tomorrow will try the other one. Thank you, Melanie!!

Thanks for stopping by! Remember, if you want to join in our tea swap, go to blissfulplace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome post! Thanks for promoting the tea swap and for the pics! I totally LOVED this project you did!!! I have some envelops going out later this week!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!