For Sale

Sunday, September 18, 2011

October Tea Swap - Open Call

My tea swap partner this month is Josie from Ontario, Canada.

She created this adorable origami box. I first saw this design last month and loved it! I kept the picture for when I have time but now I have a real thing in my possession ;o). FABULOUS! It's jus' Fabulous!!!!

Thank you so much, Josie, for a beautiful tea "card", and for being a great swapper!

If you want to join in on our fun tea swap, here is the info:


Open call for October's Tea Swap!!
Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by October 5.

Optional Card Theme: Halloween or in the colors of Orange/purple/black

Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than September 22

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY

I will send a group email with the partner list by September 25. Teas must be mailed out by October 5.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello I'm a new fan and follower. How can I get instructions on this beautiful tea box card? You work is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!