For Sale

Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Tea Swap - Where I Live

I live on Oahu, the third largest island of the Hawaiian islands, also known as the "Gathering Place."

The theme for August's tea swap is "Where I Live".  
The optional color of this month's swap was the "color" of the area you live.
The official island color for Oahu is golden yellow. 
Although the official flower of Oahu is the ilima,
I chose the plumeria on my card.
I used my punch art Hawaiian Girl, Stamp Plantation stamp

APT Plumeria stencil in SU Wild Wasabi and Peach Parfait colors.  
The paper is by Anna Griffith.

 
Mango Peach and Passionfruit Orange flavored Tea
from Hawaiian Natural Tea completes the package to my partner who lives here, Monica.

3 comments:

HawaiianLibrarian said...

Lucky Monica! Beautiful card.

Colleen said...

The card and tea holder that you made are lovely and of course brings an extra big smile to my face since it's in my favorite theme. I am sure that Monica will love what you made for her.

Kim said...

Loving the cards up in the left hand corner & so excited that 1 will be coming my way. I have to say that Dr. Seuss card is just too sweet & I know just who made it! Great theme - Great swap. Thanks Fran!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!