For Sale

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Graduation with Sister Stamps

Hi, All! I'm back from vacation and many projects to complete.


I have several black envelopes left over from the I Dig Dinosaurs class several months ago. So all I did was
color the Sister Stamps Graduate with Copics. Add scallop mats and popped the image up over a band.

The only thing that took a while here was the copic coloring


Congrats sentiment by Sizzix.
I have discovered that I should keep black envelopes in my stash!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Both of the graduation cards that you made turned out great. You did a fab job coloring the image from Sister Stamps.

Have fun completing your projects!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

The graduates receiving your adorable card will be all smiles.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!